Teqball provides the following warranty on its high quality products to its consumer customers, beyond any other legal remedies or warranties that they may have under applicable law.
- 24 months warranty from date of purchase
Risks/costs covered by the Warranty
- latent product defects relating to materials and/or workmanship;
- shipping, packaging, handling and customs fees relating to product repair or replacement;
- repair costs;
Risks/costs excluded from the Warranty
- product surface damage (except paint damage or rust caused by manufacturing defects, which are covered) ;
- damage caused by misuse, neglect, accident;
- damage caused by not following any instruction in the Owner’s Manual;
- normal wear and tear;
- damage suffered in transport;
- damage suffered during or after a repair or installation by unlicensed third parties;
- potential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damage, even if informed of the possibility of such beforehand;
- 2 (two) calendar years from date of delivery to the Customer;
- Warranty claim window: unless otherwise specified in applicable law, 10 (ten) calendar days from the date damage was noticed or should have been noticed;
- Proof of claimed damage or costs: photo or video of damage accompanied by photo of serial number; costs substantiated by written documentation;
Format of warranty claim
Email to email@example.com, including (a) proof of claimed damage or costs, (b) proof of purchase including date of purchase, and (c) proof of resale if resold to another consumer;
Remedy of warranty claim
Within 20 business days of receipt of a valid warranty claim, Teqball shall provide, at the Customer’s option and at Teqball’s expense, either (1) a full refund of the purchase price to Customer’s bank account located in the country of purchase, (2) replacement with a table in the same range shipped to Customer’s address located in the country of purchase or (3) repair or replacement of a damaged part (at Teqball’s discretion). In each case, Teqball may reclaim the damaged table or part.
Claims after warranty period
Beyond the warranty period, Teqball provides quality repair services through its network of certified professionals, at the Customer’s cost. No distributor or agent may vary the terms of this Warranty. If the terms of this Warranty contradict the terms of a sales contract entered into by Teqball, the conditions specified in such contract shall prevail.
InstaCradle Acoustic Subfloor
Magni Sports in partnership with InstaFloor can offer a wide
range of acoustic floor solutions for gym, training and sports facilities.
Our solutions are quick and easy to install and can be
levelled on site.
Installed all over the world the InstaFloor InstaCradle acoustic
subfloor is an outstanding solution for gym spaces that share proximity to
residential, business or retail units.
What makes InstaFloor acoustic floor solutions different
How do acoustic gym floors work?
InstaCradle systems are designed to provide a cost effective way to isolate the low frequency noise associated with noisy commercial gym environments. By reducing both impact and airbourne sound the system absorbs the impact shocks of free weights.
The system is quick to install, with no requirement for screed concrete base, and the additional cost of contractors and drying times. The rubber cradles are loose laid onto the subfloor and do not require to be fixed in place. Ideal for leased properties where you are responsible for returning the building back in its original condition. Any issues with uneven floors can be levelled easily with interlocking cradle packers.